- No undo/redo
- No copy/paste
- Makes oscilloscope music
- Convert 3d shapes and animations to sounds (through obj files or blender addons)
- Modify sounds through a small plugin system.
- Animate parameters through timelines
- Works on Mac OS and Windows (only intel/amd processors)
How does it work?
There's a big playlist of tests from the past months on my youtube channel.
The application is available for 34€ now on oscilloscopemusic.com.
If you are a kickstarter backer who chose the oscistudio option, but didn't get a code please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. You get:
- Single user license for all alpha/beta releases
- Either a free or cheap upgrade to the full version, if it ever comes this far.
- Hand archived zip files
- Jerobeam Fenderson for lots of testing and hugely influencing the application. Also for introducing me to oscilloscope music in general. Blog / Youtube
- openFrameworks, for being amazing.
- Based on Openframeworks, a creative coding library for C++. The larger part of it is licensed as MIT/BSD.
- Plugins: ofxTimeMeasurements ofxFontStash2 ofxMidi
OsciStudio. Hansi Raber, 2016.